Brightest and most durable long lasting flashlight ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maverick1911

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have two of these and love them!! It's stupid bright.

img.tapatalk.com_d_14_01_13_bugy2e8a.jpg

Just saw you posted this....is the light bright white or have a tint?

walker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like the Streamlights. I have a protack HL, a 1L, a rechargeable Stinger and a Microstream.
ProTAc HL stays in the nightstand and its stupid bright with a wide beam. HL goes in my pocket when Im going out at night and its stupid bright. Microstream hangs in my pocket at work just for lighting something close to me. Its not very bright and that's perfect for close up. The Stinger stays in it charging base in my work truck. It had a very tight beam for shining objects far off. Ive had it for a few years and its never ran down on me. Its also the perfect light for deer tracking because its so bright and the focused beam.
They all make a bright white light.

Foghorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I carry the same surefire as glock em. Great belt light. Ive also got 3 stingers in my vehicle. Super, led and an incandescent. Different lights for different jobs. Surefire is my favorite. Battery life is good compared to others ive had.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

jrusling

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a nitecore srt7 that I really like. It takes a rechargeable battery or 2 CR123's. Here it is on amazon, but if you don't need the charger or batteries there are other places to get it as well. You can also get a red traffic cone that will mount on it for traffic control. There is also a defuser that will light up a room.
http://smile.amazon.com/Nitecore-se...&qid=1389587019&sr=8-1&keywords=nitecore+srt7http://smile.amazon.com/Nitecore-searchlight-rechargeable-intelligent-EdisonBright/dp/B00DNGSHFI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1389587019&sr=8-1&keywords=nitecore+srt7

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had great luck with surefire, fenix, inforce and 4sevens. When it comes to a weapons light, I go with inforce or surefire. For handheld, I lean towards the 4sevens along with a few surefires.

Maverick1911

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ended up getting a stream light ProTac HL for $64 delivered....that thing is super bright with very clear white light and a fantastic beam spread. Thanks for all the great advice!

SeanO

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Surefire P2X Fury. $110 give or take on Amazon. The original is dual output at 50 or 500 lumens. The defender with "smash-em-in-the-face" bezel is single output 500 lumen. I love my P2X Fury Defender will blind and maim you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom