Broken Arrow Officer shot on traffic stop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RockHopper

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Coming from 18 years in Seattle, and 25 years total on the west coast..... I'd pick ANY city in Oklahoma, over any city on the west coast. Never even been to OKC, and I'd still pick it over the richest places in Washington. And I'm not unfamiliar with them either. Frankly, I'm just glad I don't have to choose a city at all. :hellno:

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gross? Pft. I like it up here much better than OKC/Moore/Norman. Much easier to get around and the suburbs are a lot better. The only attraction that OKC has that Tulsa doesn't is NBA. Honestly, if I could get my bro and sis to move up here the only thing I would go back down to that area for would be an ENS meetup. Wouldn't even go that way to drive to Texas...
NBA??? That’s the worst thing about okc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The whole Tulsa area is gross. It has a general malaise type feeling once you get past sand springs coming in from Okc
Some bastard shot my truck driving on the highway in Sand springs. I used to like Tulsa back in the 90s, but since about 2000 it's been a rat hole for degenerates (gays), thieves, and drug addicts.

DreamingMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh BS….the malaise starts at Sand Springs as soon as you can see the Quick Trip

Oh man 😔, it your talking about the QT on 41st street (Prattville) I (we, as kids) used to ride my bikes there to play pinball, Pac-Man and buy Topps bball/fball cards. You're probably talking about the one on the other (North) side of the river, but, still the same regrettable decline of decency in our culture.

I hope the officer improves and recovers fully.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
The whole Tulsa area is gross. It has a general malaise type feeling once you get past sand springs coming in from Okc
Go back to OKC, that would improve the IQ of both places!
This morning I was driving east on e 71st st (e Kenosha) and just past County Line (s 193rd east ave) they had the street completely blocked off the entire stretch of Camino Villa trailer park. Found out just now it was due to an officer involved shooting that left one officer injured and the driver/shooter dead. The officer tried to pull the car over and as soon as he approached the vehicle the driver started shooting at the officer who returned fire. They found the driver dead in a nearby field but not sure if it was the officers shooting or self inflicted at this point. The officer was shot in the leg and going to be ok. Police are on the lookout for 2 other occupants of the shooter's car who fled the scene.

Man, its really getting crazy out there when this stuff spills over to BA.
With the leftwingnuts, Hollywood, Democratic Politicians, everything on TV, even cartoons, schools, etc. TEACHING people from birth to HATE COPS, what else could happen? The Mayor of NYC marching in a BLM protest in down down NYC, shouting " WHO DO WE WANT TO KILL, COPS", PUNKS TAKING OVER WHOLE SECTIONS OF PORTLAND, AND THE NEWS MEDIA SAYING ITS THE POLICE'S FAULT, making heroes out of drug addicts, and criminals, Hollywood promoting gun violence, then howling for gun control, etc. When we place the LUNATICS IN CHARGE OF THE ASYLUM, WHAT DID WE THINK WOULD HAPPEN?

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some bastard shot my truck driving on the highway in Sand springs. I used to like Tulsa back in the 90s, but since about 2000 it's been a rat hole for degenerates (gays), thieves, and drug addicts.
BOLOGNA! Just because you had one bad experience in Sand Springs, makes everyone, and everything, bad? Ignorant people always put down others to try and feel less inferior!

Latest posts

Top Bottom