Buck Forage Oats

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The oats will be in on Tuesday. I received notice today. They will be available for pickup on Tuesday evening and later. Bassin - we will try to make an arrangement with Huckleberry or Vince to get them to you.

ImTheDude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I texted with you on 7-17 for 8 bags of oats and 2 of the 4x4, your post on here on 7-17 I assumed was about me and confirmed the order. No worries, thanks to the kids sports it was gonna be tough to get done this year and I was most likely just gonna store some of what I ordered for next year.

Last edited:

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ImTheDude - Did you text to my phone or this board as I have no record of receiving a text from you?? I reviewed my text messages back to 7/1/18 and I received nothing from you. I also reviewed my pm's from this board and found nothing. I don't know what to tell you. I certainly would have reserved you your order had I received it. I have some of the Fall mix on hand that I can supply you. I just dont have any oats. Please send me a pm with your cell and I can,at least, supply you with the Fall Mix.

ImTheDude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will be ordering Buck Forage Oats ago this year on approximately August 10th for an August 15th delivery to OKC. I received a message today for an order which, I believe, is double the amount the man ordered last year. He was very happy with the results from last year and he ordered some 4 X 4 Fall Mix to plant along side his oats too. It is not too soon to start thinking about your Fall needs. I know it is hard to think about with these high temps and humidity as it is. Please shoot me a pm and we can discuss your needs.
you posted this the same day I texted you, I assumed this was confirming my order.

Bowhunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
2dc310f9b807652a0ded39c88d28e8e4.jpg

This was at Ross’s in El Reno today if you need more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We put in about 12.5 acres of the bfo’s on Labor Day this year.
89d250d66a2fca61208bc0a3ccf837be.jpg
thAt was taken this Monday morning. Have another 9ish acres to put in once we finish getting wheat pasture in. Glassing shows deer favor the oats to the wheat Thus far. It was drilled a few days ahead of the oats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom