Buds Gun Shop...anyone use them??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey All,

Curiosity question(s).....have you ever used Buds Gun Shop??

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/index.php/cPath/21_141/Colt/

It seems they offer free shipping on a gun I want. There's an exception.....when I type in reviews on this dealer there's a lot of negativity.

Yeah I know, most -to-almost all reviews have something bad to say while positive transactions go untold.

So...........have you used Buds Guns? Positive, negative, indifferent.....let me know. I'd like to buy from them but I want some OSA feedback....the real deal!!!

Thanks!!

bsmith918

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have used them a couple times in the past with no problems. I recently had an issue with them regarding an item they had for sale. The price was about the same as other sites, but the other sites were OOS. I placed my order and they charged my card. Several days later, I received an email that the item was in fact OOS and they were cancelling my order. Magically, the gun was back in stock on their site for a higher price a day later. When I contacted them and complained, they just deleted my account. From some other threads I have seen lately, this is their new MO. If you send a complaint, they now just delete the account. Most of the complaints I have heard about them are from recent transactions, so I am lead to believe that their management or CS has changed recently. I am happy using Grab a Gun, Kentucky Gun Co, and several other dealers for most of my non local purchases in the future.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just bought my first from them on their Black Friday sale. No issues other than it took them a while to ship. I expected that due to the volume of sales they had that day.

Latest posts

Top Bottom