Bullpup Saiga 12

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roberson22

Marksman
Reaction score
I e-mailed kushnapup last night to see if they actually had a ship date. The email i received from them did not give a date and they would be ready when theyre ready. I was thinking about putting one on order if they had a date to be shipped but im not gonna pay 200$ to a company that cant tell me when i would be getting what i payed for.

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd rather build my own. Maybe when Dublin AK Systems (as much as I am unimpressed with their product ideas) comes out with their 2nd gen gas-tube mounted non-reciprocating charging handle it would make for a nice bullpup setup.

Reaction score
Cleaner, how much did ya give for it?

Yes, I have this one (mossberg bullpup), and just "finished" it yesterday to get it ready for sale, after a LOT of home-smithing to put a rail on it for optics - it's mondo cool now, but I'd rather have the Saiga. Pics are coming of this one - I have to take them anyway to sell it - but holler if I don't put them here and you want to see them.

The Cleaner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I stole mine from a Bud hurting for cash $350. I would be really interested to see what you did with the rail and see some pictures. What are you going to be asking for it? They are binging some nice returns these days.

Latest posts

Top Bottom