Bumpfire Stock Ban

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should Slidefire/Bumpfire stocks be banned?

• Yes

Votes: 11 11.3%
  • No

Votes: 86 88.7%

• Total voters

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree , add them to class 3 and be done with it
You going to add rubber bands, belt loops, and shoe laces to the NFA list too? Should we also ban physics?

Sir, you will need to pay a $200 tax if you wish to wear a belt with these drawers. You should have approval in 11-12 months. Try not to gain any weight, because you’re paying for these pants upfront.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You going to add rubber bands, belt loops, and shoe laces to the NFA list too? Should we also ban physics?

Sir, you will need to pay a $200 tax if you wish to wear a belt with these drawers. You should have approval in 11-12 months. Try not to gain any weight, because you’re paying for these pants upfront.

Dude comeone , bletloop bumpfire and a slidefire stock are not in the same context.......with a slidefire you can use the weapon aiming system........with your belt loop you cannot.......well I can’t maybe you can Keelty aims it whitest you hook your finger through your belt .....we will call it the Sutton turret

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Interesting that we have 9 "pro-2A" members that want more gun control laws.
There is more than one way to look at this. The Vegas shooter used bump fire stocks and high capacity mags (60-90 rds), and these two items are now in the crosshairs, so to speak, of the gun control crowd. Had he used a simple AR-15 with a common 30 round magazine instead, the anti-gunners would be going after them (remember Sandy Hook?). The political climate in this country is such that we will not win all our battles. The other side will win some of the time.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I think people are saying two different things. This poll is "should" they be banned, not "do we think they will". Which I think has fairly good chances of happening. Not with the language as introduced though.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As the saying goes, perception is reality. There should not be a ban, on almost anything, but public opinion is a very strong ingredient. It sure looks like bump-stocks, and anything they can associate with them will likely be banned. AND, public support of 2A could also change very quickly. Look how fast we have gone from man and woman to dozens of new genders.

Latest posts

Top Bottom