Cabelas vs Bass Pro gripe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That blows. I dont care for the 2.0
The only deal that really made me mad was that they offered a box of Hornady ammo and something else (I don't remember) as incentive to buy them if the price wasn't good enough, but the person that checked me out said Oklahoma wasn't included in the special.
I went online, saw the requirements, and sent in my receipt copy, SN, and all the requirements to get the extra's, and they denied them.
No biggie, the gun has fired flawlessly with about 400 or so rounds of 9mm through it.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The only deal that really made me mad was that they offered a box of Hornady ammo and something else (I don't remember) as incentive to buy them if the price wasn't good enough, but the person that checked me out said Oklahoma wasn't included in the special.
I went online, saw the requirements, and sent in my receipt copy, SN, and all the requirements to get the extra's, and they denied them.
No biggie, the gun has fired flawlessly with about 400 or so rounds of 9mm through it.
A gen1? I like the Gen1s. I have 5. The latest one I went to the range with 1000rds to check function and a guy was shooting his 2.0 with the same idea. He got to 450 and his hand was done and asked If I wanted to help him out. I was done at 350, after starting to feel my hand get raw.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A gen1? I like the Gen1s. I have 5. The latest one I went to the range with 1000rds to check function and a guy was shooting his 2.0 with the same idea. He got to 450 and his hand was done and asked If I wanted to help him out. I was done at 350, after starting to feel my hand get raw.
You need to shoot more or get some calluses on your hand another way to be able to get past 350.

Latest posts

Top Bottom