Can anybody identify these mags? Mac 10?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pb2624

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was going thru the box of assorted gun stuff that doesn't get safe space and decided it was finally time to figure out what the correct story for these mags. My father had a Mac 10 (best recollection) in the early to mid 80's and I found these when I was dealing with his estate years ago, its time to find them a new home but I need to see if anybody can help identify these as I have not seen anything exactly them. Any help is appreciated.

DSC_0001.jpgDSC_0002.jpgDSC_0003.jpgDSC_0004.jpg

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
mac 10 9mm used sten mags 45acp used grease gun mags m11 cobrays were plastic. they could be steel m11 mags as somebody made those for a couple years if they are 9mm.
a friend has a swr ? mp5 clone that takes mags that resemble those especially the crude welding and grinding on the lockup bar.
the koreans made tec-9 mags for a while that kind of looked like those.
see those scratch mark lines equally spaced down the sides.they are from the bending process. most every korean mag of the early 90's have those marks.
and they made mags for dozens of models of guns.
sorry not of more help. tough to tell when not seeing in person.

pb2624

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The mags are 9mm and I have confirmed that they do lock up in a MAC 10, just not sure what the history is on these mags, as in who made them. They are from the 80's since I know that they went into storage in 88 and I got them out in 2005. Can also confirm that they do not have the cobray stamp on them as the other I have seen. Just hoping there was a Mac 10 guru on the board.

mccullma

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a Mac 10. They sure look like them from the pictures. I can compare them to mine to confirm. I would be interested in them if so.

Latest posts

Top Bottom