Can I Change My Opinion On Dongs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been to Jerry's several times. They have just about anything you need for reloading, you won't be stunned at how low their prices are, but they are reasonable. I've never had anyone there be rude to me, the lady who is usually there in particular is always friendly.

I'd recommend you go and at least check them out, if you do a lot of reloading you'll probably become a regular.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have been following this because I am looking for stores to purchase supplies. Does anyone shop at Jerry’s outdoor world?

Great people. Better selection than Dongs for reloading. If you're on FB, follow them.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been to Jerry's several times. They have just about anything you need for reloading, you won't be stunned at how low their prices are, but they are reasonable. I've never had anyone there be rude to me, the lady who is usually there in particular is always friendly.

I'd recommend you go and at least check them out, if you do a lot of reloading you'll probably become a regular.
Totally agree very nice folks in there. They are all willing to help. I had a question once the lady didn't know the answer called a guy on speaker phone and he walked me through a couple options.

I have never seen anyone man the reloading area at 2A since it went in the big building. They have a full line of Dillon stuff and parts. Their prices won't blow you away either.

Really I have found if you want reloading stuff in Tulsa you have to be willing to use Jerry's, 2a and ding dongs if your not willing to order online.

On a side note. Midway Usa is back to shipping within 24 hours. Also have had pistol primers in stock for over a week. So I think this latest craziness is slowing way down.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Jerry’s has several bins of used and “new used” reloading dies, tools and miscellaneous. It takes some digging but a deal can usually be found.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was in Dongs once. 50% of it was because of all the crap I'd heard on this forum, and the other 50% was because their Glock cash prices were fairly unbelievable. I did end up buying a G26 that day. Couple years back. I didn't have any issues with anyone at all.

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Over the years, I've bought several guns from Dongs. They're not always the friendliest, but I can't say I've ever been treated badly. I do remember being pissed when they jacked prices on AR mags several years back. But sometimes, they've just got the best price on something that isn't easy to find. A few months ago, I decided I NEEDED an ATI Galeo, and not only did they have both polymer and wood furniture in stock, but their price was a good $200 cheaper for the wood version than any other place I found it available in Tulsa.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
With my cash it becomes more than just price. To each his own on CS but core values my parents thankfully taught me to respect those around me. If someone is getting my money it will NOT be with an attitude of indifference or repugnance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom