Cause of the recession?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree with alot of that. We are having trouble finding good help. We have a guy that has been here for 3 weeks, and has not made a full week yet. If his wife calls, he thinks he should be able to leave at his own free will. Its about to cost him his job, but I don't think he cares. His last boss fired him for the same reason.

Seriously?? In the 11 years we have been married I have called GC to come home from work twice ... Once when the triplets were born unexpectedly 4 months early and once when I needed him to drive me to the doctor because I couldn't see ...

WTF is wrong with people??

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seriously?? In the 11 years we have been married I have called GC to come home from work twice ... Once when the triplets were born unexpectedly 4 months early and once when I needed him to drive me to the doctor because I couldn't see ...

WTF is wrong with people??
This guy's first week started like this.
Starts on Monday
Tuesday. He came in late because his truck would not start.
Thursday. Left early to pick up kid from daycare.
Friday. Left at noon, because his kid did not feel good. Called the boss Friday night and said that he needed to stay home Saturday and watch his kid, because his wife was going to a dog show in Tulsa.

Last week he was late one day and left early on Friday.

This week he left at noon on Wednesday and did not show up on Thursday.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This guy's first week started like this.
Starts on Monday
Tuesday. He came in late because his truck would not start.
Thursday. Left early to pick up kid from daycare.
Friday. Left at noon, because his kid did not feel good. Called the boss Friday night and said that he needed to stay home Saturday and watch his kid, because his wife was going to a dog show in Tulsa.

Last week he was late one day and left early on Friday.

This week he left at noon on Wednesday and did not show up on Thursday.

Man ... WTF is wrong with people? I've worked at places where if someone didn't show up and their "excuse" wasn't to the attorney's satisfaction they were told not to come back.

I must have been doing something wrong all these years. I actually had a baby at 1:00 pm on a Tuesday and was back at work at 9:00 on Wednesday ... No ... I'm serious ... The hotel manager I worked for was in a panic because I was the only one who knew how to do payroll in a hotel that employeed 300 people ... I will grant you though, I only worked a 4 hour day that day and took the rest of the week off ... But I was back at work on Monday morning ... (They let me bring the baby with me.)

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I tried to pull this guy aside and talk to him, but he acts like he does not care. He told me that the last place let him go, because he missed to much work. He told me that it was BS, and that if his wife needed him, he was leaving.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Stewart Title and BOA Under Fire in Dallas County
Dallas County sued BOA and Stewart Title Tuesday afternoon, 20 September 2011, in an effort to penetrate the corporate veil of MERS and MERSCORP. The lawsuit accuses the defendants of filing fraudulent deeds of trust. See the lawsuit here (searchable).

The lawsuit alleges that the defendants registered 285,000 fraudulent documents with the county, an offense warranting $10,000 fine each, or $2.85 billion in damages.

Texas law requires that the deed of trust beneficiary must hold the underlying promissory note. MERS admits it never owns the note, so the MERS deed of trust constitutes a fraudulent instrument.

The lawsuit cites the infamous Financial Crisis Inquiry Commission Report which implicated government and the finance industry as causes of the recent financial collapse, including destruction of homeowner equities. You can read about the commission and read its damning report.

http://fcic.law.stanford.edu/

http://www.gpoaccess.gov/fcic/fcic.pdf

http://www.scribd.com/doc/65974723/...-BOA-Under-Fire-for-Fraudulent-Deeds-of-Trust

4play

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I tried to pull this guy aside and talk to him, but he acts like he does not care. He told me that the last place let him go, because he missed to much work. He told me that it was BS, and that if his wife needed him, he was leaving.

This guy is starting to sound like a good canidate for our bloated un-employment system. He just might figure out he could get a paycheck and stay at home, but that deserves it's own thread.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This guy is starting to sound like a good canidate for our bloated un-employment system. He just might figure out he could get a paycheck and stay at home, but that deserves it's own thread.
I agree. They just told me to document everything, so that we can let him go before the 90 days if we need.

Latest posts

Top Bottom