CCW Address Change and Picture

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skiluvr03

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello, I have moved across town here and need to send off my form and 15 dollars for a new license with my new address on it. My question is, if I send in 2 new passport photos, will they put the new photo on the license for me too? I have lost 60 pounds since I got my license and my pic doesn't look much like me anymore. Maybe if I put in an explanation and pics with my form they will do it for me? What do you all think???

Last edited:

Skiluvr03

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They do not charge for an address change, only for a replacement license with the new address and photo.
Okay, I just went to the OSBI site and read that again and after careful reading, you are right. What I don't understand is, your CCW license and your drivers license have to match and they have to match your current address, so I don't see how you can change your address without getting a replacement? Am I missing something?

dieseltech09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay, I just went to the OSBI site and read that again and after careful reading, you are right. What I don't understand is, your CCW license and your drivers license have to match and they have to match your current address, so I don't see how you can change your address without getting a replacement? Am I missing something?

Your DL doesn't have to have your current address but you do have to let them know you moved and they update their records same for the CCW. My DL and CCW Permit dont have the same address on them but I did send in the form when I moved. Also where are the requirements that you have to update your photo? I dont look anything like the pic on on permit.

shooter226

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

I do not believe it says anywhere that the addresses have to match. If OSBI says its ok to just tell them then that should be fine. I would write the persons name down that told me that.
Mark

Skiluvr03

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for your help. There is no requirement on the photo looking like you do now. I thought it might save some hassle, but any officers would be able to confirm that I do in fact have a CCW if they ask dispatch for verification.

Latest posts

Top Bottom