Cheaper Than Dirt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
As soon as an individual finds the monetary incentive to return to them, they'll go back. Principals are only trumped by money

Perhaps to you, my friend. Not to some of us. All depends on the principle. Saving a little coin on discretionary purchasing isn't worth it to me. So... no offense, and everyone is entitled to their own opinions AND priorities, but...

Speak for yourself.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Perhaps to you, my friend. Not to some of us. All depends on the principle. Saving a little coin on discretionary purchasing isn't worth it to me. So... no offense, and everyone is entitled to their own opinions AND priorities, but...

Speak for yourself.

lol... I guess I'll savor the saved money alone then. Theres nothing wrong with it, it all has to do with order of principals, and saving skrilla is priority one for me. I didn't mean my statement as derogatory, just as a human observation.

spamby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The last time I was going to order from them I got all the way to the shipping. Saw the shipping price and cancelled the order. Haven't been back since.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
F!#$ed over the shooting community twice in a row during two scares. This last one actually prompted them to jump-ship from selling firearms (a decision they quickly realized was idiotic).

I use torn up pages from their catalogs as packing material to ship knives to and fro for online deals.

I never hesitate to give them a negative review when someone is asking about them.

I could not agree more!

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Speak for yourself.

+1

same reason I don't go to McD, Wally Rip-off World, JC Penny, or purchase Levi's, Gooberment Motors, and ............

Latest posts

Top Bottom