CHenry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
joaquin-phoenix-commodus.gif

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I‘ve never met CHenry but I had a couple of “engagements” with him. He was scrappy and could sometimes be abrasive. However, during an early ice storm we had in OKC a few years ago, he offered to drive in that mess from Yukon to Edmond to bring his torpedo heater and help me save a maple tree. For me, actions speak louder than words.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You see this is where the Mods could step in and be all mighty and powerful with their awesome authority and strike down those that make references to people in a negative manner. Or accuse them falsely of things. How about it @dlbleak @O4L or @okierider maybe or maybe the owner? Ain’t this what got CHenry in trouble with the powers that be? Hmmmmm

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
apparently he got much worse as time went on:
Assault with Intent to Commit Murder in Indian Country; Carrying, Using, Brandishing, and Discharging a Firearm During and in Relation to a Crime of Violence.

I'm sure he was just doing the honorable thing and taking the fall for someone else (again).

I'd share my thoughts on the guy, but apparently S4F ain't nothin to f*** with. This is why you don't talk out your a** in a belligerent fashion to people on the internet. You just might find somebody who's harder than you're pretending to be.

I honestly couldn't stand CHenry's online persona and his antics. Regardless, I think it was more a case of him not being able to get out of his own way rather than him being a unrepentant d-bag. His apology thread honestly made me feel for the guy a bit...or at least understand his behavior a little more.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey little troll got up from his nap. Ready to play Liberal bleeding heart and run with false accusations of peoples sexuality now. So very adorable.
Coming from someone that admitted they were trolling a few pages back that's pretty rich... Here I am just trying to encourage you to start new business ventures and get in on your interests before it's too late.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Coming from someone that admitted they were trolling a few pages back that's pretty rich... Here I am just trying to encourage you to start new business ventures and get in on your interests before it's too late.
So far you made reference to my sexual preferences which were wrong, and now you’re commenting on my age? You see this is what got Chenry into trouble. Funny how it’s wrong for him to do it but not for someone else. @okierider @dlbleak @O4L so it’s okay to make comments like this for some but not for others? Is this what they call a double standard, or hypocrisy? I am deeply offended. I want justice. This is wrong and the individual should be warned and receive a naughty point on his account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom