Chick-fil-A Day

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nope not gonna do it.

I support the first amendment but I refuse to support a business that actively speaks out against GLBT individuals.

Chik-Fil-A the official food stop of Westboro Baptist.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nope not gonna do it.

I support the first amendment but I refuse to support a business that actively speaks out against GLBT individuals.

Rahm Emanuel, Chick-fil-A, and the easy slide into fascism

[CNN apparently made that assumption based on partnerships between Chick-fil-A, Focus on the Family, and Eagle Forum on marriage enrichment and support programs. While both of the other organizations do engage in political opposition to gay marriage, Chick-fil-A does not.]

http://news.yahoo.com/rahm-emanuel-chick-fil-easy-slide-fascism-064200401.html?_esi=1

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
With all due respect to all. I respect this company and have for a long time simply due to the fact they are not open on Sundays. How many retail establishments that could make money on Sundays follow their beliefs when it comes to the almighty dollar?

ArGyLe64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nope not gonna do it.

FAIL!!! You FAIL. Chick-Fil-A did no such thing. The President says he supports traditional marriage values as defined in the Bible. He never spoke out against the Gay, Lesbian, Bi-sexual, and Transgendered people. Besides, the president of the company does not represent the entire company. It was his opinion, not that of all the workers working in the restaurants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom