Chick-Fil-A

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Once upon a time, my wife and I used to joke that they put cocaine in the french fries. Then they changed the recipe, and now they're kind of blah, but every now and again she wants me to buy her a small order. I use it as an excuse to get a quarter pounder. That, their apple pies, and the McGriddles are all I like there. Generally, I'd much rather go to Freddy's.

I do love a Freddy’s steak burger. And their shoestring fries are fantastic

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't partake, but I can tell you the one in Sand Springs always has a line of cars waiting for their turn.

It's just chicken....
Chicken brined in pickle juice. We have a friend that can nail a copy of their nuggets for kids birthdays and such. I am still working out the length of time in the brine for the smoked pork loin I like to do though.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We'll get Chick-Fil-A once or twice a month. Back when I was working in an office I'd get it for lunch if I wanted to get out. Get their app on your phone and use it to order ahead. Usually much faster and you get rewards. I got a free 12 piece nuggets for my birthday last month.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm a fan of Chick-Fil-A, mainly due to their focus on the customer, but I do like the sandwiches also.

It's always humorous reading comments when a thread comes along concerning a business; Walmart, McDonalds, etc. We may think their business is crap, but there is not one of us here, for example, that is anywhere near as successful as they are with their business efforts.

Now, if you will excuse me, I'm heading to On-Cue for some of their "House Blend" coffee..

Preacherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am right there with you on this. If I were self righteous then I would have advised on what I have done and not pointed to the Scriptures. :)

It's very rare that people realize they are being as such. Even more so, humble enough to admit it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom