Chick-Fil-A

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I pretty much refuse to eat at fast food places.
But, I've heard nothing but good things about Chic Fillet and their politics. Have no clue about the food and I'm not a fan boy of chicken with none within many miles from us.
That being said, I'll probably try something there just to try it out if I stumble across one.
We have a dozen fast food places around here. At 2pm they are pretty much vacant, but McDonalds has a line around the building pretty much 24/7.
I don't consider that food suitable for human consumption after eating there a couple of times. What the heck is causing that line when the other joints have zero business when it's not lunch hour or dinner time?

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But, I've heard nothing but good things about Chic Fillet and their politics.
Chick-fil-A is apolitical as a company, although the Cathy family generally trends conservative. Dan Cathy (son of founder Truett Cathy) once said that he believes marriage is between one man and one woman, but Chick-fil-A's only position has been that all are welcome in their restaurants.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Chick-fil-A is apolitical as a company, although the Cathy family generally trends conservative. Dan Cathy (son of founder Truett Cathy) once said that he believes marriage is between one man and one woman, but Chick-fil-A's only position has been that all are welcome in their restaurants.
When the libs tried to cancel them because of that stance, the public responded by giving them record numbers of sales for weeks after. That is why I like their politics.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, necessarily. Matthew 6:1-4 :)
1671338045201.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom