Chick-Fil-A

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You lost your blessing for telling us that you paid for the car behind you. :)
That's true, let not your left hand know what your right hand is doing. Do it w/o letting others know and the Father which watches in secret shall reward you openly. A church need a new carpet and the preacher was encouraging members to donate. My stepdad rose up and said, I'll give $500 dollars" and he smiled as he sat down. That was his reward. The same as one who gives tithes and uses the receipt when he files taxes-that is his reward. Perhaps buying a meal for the car behind you doesn't fall into this category.
Aside from that, did you ever.realize that Chic-A-Filet rarely has coupons? The reason is they are in far better shape than a competitor who offers coupons to entice customers.

Last edited:

okiebertt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't go to a fast food drive -thru. It is much quicker for me to just park my truck and walk in and get my food, make sure the order is right, go back to my truck and the same people are still waiting in the drive in line. I can understand if they have a car load of rug rats or are handicapped, but I guess some people just like to wait in line. :)

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't go to a fast food drive -thru. It is much quicker for me to just park my truck and walk in and get my food, make sure the order is right, go back to my truck and the same people are still waiting in the drive in line. I can understand if they have a car load of rug rats or are handicapped, but I guess some people just like to wait in line. :)
Last McDonald's I went in didn't have people take orders. They had kiosks where you entered your order. I turned around and left. Their food isn't worth that amount of work.

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Aside from that, did you ever.realize that Chic-A-Filet rarely has coupons? The reason is they are in far better shape than a competitor who offers coupons to entice customers.
They do reward regular customers who use their phone app with free food & drinks. They follow the known marketing principle that it’s cheaper to keep a customer than to attract a new customer.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We eat at Chic once in awhile to support them since the loony left hates them. I get the grilled chicken sandwhich on a wheat bun. I just wish they had not done away with their sweet potato fries. Slightly better for us diabetics than regular fries.

Latest posts

Top Bottom