Church carry and spouse

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Backstrap

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't think for a minute criminals stop at the front driveway to your church. To the contrary, they're hoping people at a church service are letting their guard down; easier pickins' for them. How many churches do you know where there have been thefts from vehicles in the parking lot, for example? Probably your own. If they're stealing from your cars during service, it's a short walk to come inside and commit an armed robbery. I have always carried at church and always will.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sorry man, I didn't mean to do that, hijack your thread. AND I should have read the SDA before posting which answered my question.

I wouldn't worry about it man. Some people take internet forums way too seriously. Maybe you should get your own extremely similar thread......give me a break.

Mikemc

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife is totally against church carry.... Took about three months of arguments on the way to church and six months of "the look " for her to get over it... Three years have past and now it's not an issue. Do what you need to do to protect your family and eventually your wife will accept it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom