Church meeting at Private School

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soonerstorms

New to the site!
Reaction score
A. It shall be unlawful for any person to have in his or her possession on any public or private school property or while in any school bus or vehicle used by any school for transportation of students or teachers any firearm or weapon designated in Section 1272 of this title, except as provided in subsection C of this section or as otherwise authorized by law.

B. "School property" means any publicly or privately owned property held for purposes of elementary, secondary or vocational technical education, and shall not include property owned by public school districts or private educational entities where such property is leased or rented to an individual or corporation and used for purposes other than educational.

--
I attend a church that rents space from a private school for services. Does this section of the SDA lawbook authorize a person to carry during that time? I want to be certain about the law before carrying due to the severe penalty if I'm wrong... Thanks..

Latest posts

Top Bottom