CIVIL WAR 2 in America - WHO WOULD WIN? In-Depth Analysis

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wish I had enough internet speed/GB/mo to view this. I am sure it would be an interesting point of view.
Unfortunately the left is showing its true colors, not quite the peaceful tolerant group they have projected over the years. Seems they are getting down to the frustrated wacko mode.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
It really goes into depth about who would be fighting, what the targets would be, electrical grid, coastal cities would be cesspools and have armed gangs looting and stealing and the central part of America would have a much easier time as we are self sufficient.

It goes into depth about the military and how 75% would defect to the right. Three times the current military numbers are retired military and 75% would be right wing.

All in all it is a long but very in depth analysis.

upload_2019-11-10_13-13-11.png

upload_2019-11-10_13-29-6.png

Please excuse the red lines at the bottom of the screen. I'm using a screen capture program to do this.

SR

Last edited:

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's not the government that is against us, it is the politicians! The politicians are not the government me thinks. However, any financial problems are the result of a decision the politicians have made (Housing bubble). About the only thing we can't blame on politicians is the weather-and then they want to blame us!

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To me its a no brainer who would win. The right side has a majority of the country as far as area. Also the military is leans right/right majority. All it would take to remove quite a bit of left support would be to isolate the dem majority cities, cut off power, water, gas. Block supply lines or destroy road access. After a few months of this the people's support would grow thin and the cities would collapse on themselves.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is the real question. What would be the outcome of the right wing win?

I think it would be like a dog chasing a car. When the car stops, what does the dog do with the car?

Latest posts

Top Bottom