Claude Hall Gun Show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know I know......Another gun show thread........
Is anyone going today? I have not gone to a Claude Hall show in over a year. The last couple I went to sucked flea infested monkey balls.
Has anyone been to one in the last few months? I thought about going, just to kill some time.
If anyone does go this morning, please give a report.

Stan Upchurch

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm going to go. I'll let you know how it was. but you'll have to take the info from a man shortter than he was the last time i went. This wheelchair gives me a whole new perspective to gun shows.

dieseltech09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is a $2 off admission coupon which still makes it a $10 show

i68.photobucket.com_albums_i37_bkoenke_claudehall.jpg

http://okcgunshow.com/ok1012.jpg

Peabody

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not a bad show. A few venders with really good prices on some of the things I have been looking for.

My thoughts exactly. Saw some good prices on some ruger rifles and a good price on a Sig p226 mk25.

I also sold a shotgun at the show. Didn't take 5 minutes from when I first walked in the doors.

Stan Upchurch

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It was'nt a bad show. I sold a black powder and saw a lot of hunting rifles and many, many ar types. Lots of old stuf. One little girl and I, she was about five, discussed the beanie babbies that she was selling for $5. If you bought one she would give you a heart she had drawn and would sign it too. They were to only BB's I saw at the show. I did see a lot of other guys like me in wheelchairs. It's great to see that there are a few handicapped shooters.

Latest posts

Top Bottom