com ere deer.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i put out c'mere deer, acorn rage and rice meal they went straight to the rice meal and the other two just rotted and washed away when it rained

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
if i set up anew feeder or move one i'll use it to get the deer to find it.sorta like an attractant. my little secret corner of our lease(that no one ever wants to hunt cept me.i noticed that after the first heavy snow the deer came out of the woods to have a look at where i HAD dumped some then headed back in the woods,that was a good sign.
i won't usually use com ere deer,it costs to much.i use one of the apple or persimmon flavored stuff from academy.its only $6.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i put out c'mere deer, acorn rage and rice meal they went straight to the rice meal and the other two just rotted and washed away when it rained

I used the acorn rage last year at the McAlister hunt, and it did stop a nice buck, that I missed. Acorns were dropping so maybe that helped.
Where did you get the rice meal? I've heard of it before but never knew where a person could buy some to try. I have enough deer in my yard every day that I can do a taste test from the comfort of my recliner.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I used the acorn rage last year at the McAlister hunt, and it did stop a nice buck, that I missed. Acorns were dropping so maybe that helped.
Where did you get the rice meal? I've heard of it before but never knew where a person could buy some to try. I have enough deer in my yard every day that I can do a taste test from the comfort of my recliner.
i bought it at a feed store in purcell , alot of people feed it for horse's. some place's call it rice bran

oneshotonekill

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used it 2 seasons ago, early bow, and it worked amazingly had tons of bucks showing up to it. This year i put it out and had several does and a few small bucks walk right past it...can't make up my mind. I have also had deer walk past acorn rage to get c'mere deer then switch to the acorn rage after a minute of eating the c'mere deer and never touch the corn. ( I was conducting a taste testing of sort all of those deer got the pass for participating in the study lol )

Latest posts

Top Bottom