Complain about your job here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

corwin1968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm wise enough to realize that in the overall scheme of things, I've got it made in my job but it still drives me out of my freaking mind! The "system" I work in is completely and utterly broken. No planning, no training, no support and no accountability. They just throw new projects out there and expect them to somehow work out. A significant number of my co-workers are incompetent and I honestly wonder how some of them find their way to work every morning. We often don't have the basic tools to do our jobs. The printing network is down about 25% of the time and if you are lucky enough to actually be printing when it's up and running, there is a 50/50 chance the printer itself is broken. On top of that, we go long stretches where not one single printer has toner.

I shouldn't complain though. I work inside, out of the sun, and the air conditioners and heaters work most of the time. I work M-F so I do get evenings and weekends off as well as plenty of vacation time.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My last job I could go on for days about. The current job overall is a pretty good gig. It would be nice if the projects were planned out a little better with more realistic timelines but we somehow make it work.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I own an ag service business and have been self employed for 14 years, and my biggest gripe is collecting on the jobs I do. I like what I do and am making more money than I ever dreamed I could, but it gets harder every year to collect. At one point this winter, I had $95k owed to me, and I perpetually have $20-30k owed. This wouldn't be so bad, but I operate debt free and pay for all my product up front.

Other than that, I really like my job.

tharper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Too many chiefs(no pun intended) and not enough indians. Too few hands trying to make decisions about annual training, and it ends up in a cluster. Also, 2 straight weeks doing X training to fill a requirement that is not yet a requirement, right before a deployment is a ****** way to treat your people.

Latest posts

Top Bottom