Computer question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh haha! Ok ...

20211227_203153.jpg

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On your question about reading for beginners, can you be any more specific? There is such a huge amount of information out there I would rather be able to point you towards what your going to be using your PC for.

I'll be using it to work from home. But the thing is I know less about computers than I knew about guns when Scott decided to drag me to the range all those years ago. And sadly, all I knew about guns is I was terrified of them because I'd lost a classmate to an accidental discharge and I'd had one pointed at me and actually felt the bullet move my hair. (That's just how close I came to getting shot in another life.)

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
FWIW I agree with Jason Freeland and RickN... you have plenty of video outputs it should be easy to find a couple of monitors with inputs that will work with what you have. You'll need to change your display settings to enable a second monitor, most likely...

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any specific software or are you good with what you are using? The book RickN linked is a good start to general PC knowledge.

That I'm not sure of yet. Let me read Rick's book ... And check with Amy. I know she is doing fed contracts, so ... I'm not sure I want to fiddle with those so probably just free-lance document review for legal departments. Unless something else catches my eye -- there are some corporate hospital jobs posted that intrigue me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom