Concealed Carry Badge, what is your opinion?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That would be a very sad day, when posting the Truth gets you banned,...but this Is a private forum .

Posting the truth will not get you banned ... There was a juvenile detention officer here in the city recently who misused his badge. Stuck it on the g-string of a working gal at the DoubleD Saloon and somehow a picture surfaced ... I don't recall if he resigned or was fired but believe that gentleman lost his job ... I would really like it if that kind of thing happened more often when there was officer misconduct. Wanna be a cop, be a cop. Wanna be a thug, be a thug. Can't be both and expect things to work out well for you ...

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I see a bad day coming in his future. You will be on here posting about a bad contact with a LEO and get banned for it. I say cut ties now with this idiot now before he puts you in a bad position.

And just open carry badges are douchey

:lmfao: You know I don't rag on you guys about spelling, grammar or punctuation but this is HYSTERICAL!! The first time I read it I was like :shocked: :scratch:

I want an "open carry badge" ... please please please ... :D

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I understand.
Its not always a clear line between Cop and Thug.
Some of us are neither , just trying to do the Right thing, and protect our Familys/Loved ones.
You know about first impressions, how people are judged, I too am one with long hair and tatoos and could easily be looked at as the enemy of the state.
I know you dont do that , But some do ... ;)
Remember? I just want to be left alone to go about my business , hang out with friends/family.
I will Not be the victim...Ever.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Ok, I gotta weigh in on this, since there is a real chance I know this guy AND I'm a SDA instructor in the same area. All that to say this.....

IT WASNT ME!!! LOL

I damned sure didn't nor will I EVER recommend to my students that they get these stupid things. I'm not sure who your referring to, but I bet I know who his instructor was... Oh yeah, that guy sells the badges to those students that want one... Convenient, huh?

Yeh, that's the guy. Necktie, Tiffany cufflinks. Gots lots of friends in LEO community, GC knows of him - has heard of him from his friends.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I understand.
Its not always a clear line between Cop and Thug.
Some of us are neither , just trying to do the Right thing, and protect our Familys/Loved ones.
You know about first impressions, how people are judged, I too am one with long hair and tatoos and could easily be looked at as the enemy of the state.
I know you dont do that , But some do ... ;)
Remember? I just want to be left alone to go about my business , hang out with friends/family.
I will Not be the victim...Ever.

Ahhhh ... but it should be. And I'm not referring to what folks "look" like. Cops should NOT be hanging their badges on dancing girls' g-strings. Nor should they be choking out ambulance drivers. There are plenty of times when the line is blurred (I blame brass mostly for that ... they try to cover up things that should not be covered up and they don't give the public the truth in situations that while unfortunate, were of no fault of the officers involved) ... It's not a perfect world that's for sure ...

There's a reason I tend to stay close to home these days, don't go out after dark and will be oh, so, glad when GC retires ...

GC was teasing me today, saying he wanted to go to a biker bar over here by the house and have a few (like he would ever "have a few" :rolleyes:) ... Told me I could show him the ropes ... LOL ... I told him the best advice I could give him was to just go home. :D While it's true that some men who look like a JBT could go in there and probably be okay inside of 30 minutes or so, he was not one of them ... :wink2:

Before I met him and got "out of practice" so to speak, I could go in any bar in town and fit in ... but that's because I didn't judge people by their looks -- I judged them by their actions -- and I didn't let people judge me by my look either. And even then I didn't trust anyone to do what they said they would. That way I was pleasantly surprised when they turned out to be decent fellas. I know it's hard for some folks to believe but there are decent folks of every race, creed and color out there. You just have to be willing to let them find their way to you.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom