Concealed Carry: Best Tulsa Class?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Noober1

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
HOLA my amigos. LoL I'm looking for the best bang for my buck on a cc class. :angry3: Not looking for this to be someones advertising thread but I want to hear about experiences and opinions. Thanks!!!!!

zoomaster1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can you give reasons for your opinion?

I took this class a year ago, and they are great instructors. Not a boring straight out of a book class. If you have a friend who wants to take the class later, you can attend for free. They also are running a special $39 classes this month. Check out posts by "The Sensei", he is one of thei instructors. Go to Carry Legals web site (they have a link on here), and read the testimonials, they speak for themselves, then call them if you have any questions.

peanut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Very thorough on the law and covers the book very well.
Giving examples of what ifs, and really cares about your safety
Concerning CCW law as citizen carrier. Looks to improve the image
Of the gun carrying populace in my opinion. And i know some
Of the people he trains and shoots with and their attitude towards self
Defense and training of the citizen

Sam Shoun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been through USSA's and was impressed. I would try to get in John Zane's class, but their other instructors are also very good. Plus you get a 30-day range membership.

It's really hard to say who is "best" anyway since people rarely take the class more than one place. The important thing to me is the quality of one's continued learning & practice.

Podman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I took my CC class at Carry Legal in Broken Arrow and they are a good bunch of guys. The class itself was interesting and I learned a lot about the law and safety. They really emphasize gun safety. The shooting part also was not only fun but there again they really emphasize gun safety. And for
$39 bucks it's well worth it in my opinion. They also have an advanced class which I may take in the spring when the weather improves.

Spooln-Rex

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
took mine at ussa. great course also they offer an advanced carry course which goes more in depth to holster options and some of the other stuff like addressing unkown threats and the draw technique. also read plenty of good stuff about tdsa and the guys at carry legal. any of these would be great choices.

Latest posts

Top Bottom