Confederate flag won't be up for breakfast

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TenBears

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess my only point is that banning words,symbols, or other inanimate objects does not change anyone's thoughts,beliefs, or actions. Balkanization is alive and well in our country, grouping people by race, religion, income, and politics has been used for centuries by .govs. Keep the people fighting/arguing and then they don't have time to ask how they are being manipulated or how to correct problems in the .gov. While we are arguing over a flag, DC has moved their trade deals that will override our constitution on many levels.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess my only point is that banning words,symbols, or other inanimate objects does not change anyone's thoughts,beliefs, or actions..

And that's true. Ban the stars and bars on the SC ground, it doesn't take the hate away from the skinheads that want to wave that flag. They might not be able to wave it, but it doesn't stop their idiotic actions.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm just going to leave this here. :D

images.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_06_23_590cb11b706eb0f1b0355a43c012d8be.jpg

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
PDiddy coming out from a hearing?
I believe that is actually Kanye West. I just thought the flag patch on shoulder was fitting for this conversion.

Personally I have no problem with the flag staying or going. What I have a problem with is the flag being the center of attention rather than the true cause of the recent events.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I believe that's Kanye West....

I'm sure there's a "all 'rappers' look alike," joke in there somewhere.

I wouldn't know JZ from Diddy, pureinfantile from who ever.

What I do know is that Pdiddy was charged with a felony/misdemeanor? today because of he allegedly attacked a foot ball coach at UCLA today. Its all over the news.

Why would anybody be interested in these people?

TenBears

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
His tour shirt

image.jpg
Kanye/Pdiddy on confederate Flag:
“React how you want. Any energy you got is good energy. You know the confederate flag represented slavery in a way -- that's my abstract take on what I know about it. So I made the song ‘New Slaves.’ So I took the Confederate flag and made it my flag. It's my flag now. Now what are you going to do?”

Latest posts

Top Bottom