Conspiracy/False Flag - The Colorado Batman Shooting?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fixed my typo...obviously meant 90 seconds.

Point remains....nobody anywhere has claimed that 25 officers showed up in 90 seconds, only that the first response was in 90 seconds. First response and Initial response are not the same.

So, given the location of the theater and it's proximity to a large residential area, a large mall, and the police headquarters itself, it is nowhere near shocking that some police officers showed up in 90 seconds.

This is the funny part about conspiracy theories....people fixate on an erroneous premise and run away with it even when the fallacy is pointed out.

OMG, the entire Aurora PD showed up in 90 Seconds! No, no they didn't.
Holy Conspiracy! The shooter had exotic tactical gear! He had junk you could by from Cheaper Than Dirt
Jumping NWO, the shooter had to have been financed by outside sources to fund his $20,000 in equipment. Yeah, cuz college students in this country don't have access to any credit (and it's not $20K worth of stuff)

Oh yeah, well the government was behind the Gulf of Tonkin lie!

(and are you really comparing the fire department's response to a grass fire in rural Oklahoma to a mass casualty/shooting call in a large metropolitan area? Come on man.)

Can you please link to where I indicated it was a vast conspiracy? I'm waiting. Oh wait, that's because I didn't. I said one aspect of this incident was interesting and suddenly you label me as a conspiracy theory nutjob. Nice strawman. Keep tilting at windmills, bro.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys see the video of the joker(I'm not saying his name either if I can help it) in court today?

He looked completely out of it. At one point the camera zoomed in on his face a bit and his pupils were the size of dimes.
Reports over the weekend that he was spitting at the door of his cell make you wonder if they had to sedate him just to get him
into the courtroom.

reddog will be along to say he was sedated so he couldn't yell out "I'm just a patsy" Oswald style. :hithead:

Hey, I'm pretty good at this conspiracy stuff. It's not as difficult as I thought.

MoBoost

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You want conspiracy?

No one saw the person in custody do nothing but "surrender".

The shooting was done by a person wearing a "gas mask", "ballistic vest", "helmet" and "gloves" in a dark theater with smoke - it could've been a black female and no one knows any different.
Foil hat ON!

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You want conspiracy?

No one saw the person in custody do nothing but "surrender".

The shooting was done by a person wearing a "gas mask", "ballistic vest", "helmet" and "gloves" in a dark theater with smoke - it could've been a black female and no one knows any different.
Foil hat ON!

Thats a good point

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, we've established that the real shooter is a black female manchurian candidate, with a limp, that was brainwashed as part of a government conspiracy to conceal their part in 911.

See, NOW we're getting somewhere.

We'll have this conspiracy solved in no time. See what we can do when we all work together?

Latest posts

Top Bottom