Conspiracy/False Flag - The Colorado Batman Shooting?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can wipe them on your neck in the camp.

JB;

I think you may be mistaken, when the camps are formed, the first to occupy will be the teachers, judges, lawyers, and people that hold views different from the ruling regime, the ones who will need to get their mind corrected. You are not a member of the party, or one of the brown shirts.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's being said the police caught him because he was wearing a different type of gas mask than the police use. Did he plan to walk out like the guy in the movie "The Professional"?

Was anyone else aware of his plan?

A Second 'Person of Interest' Was Interviewed in Aurora

[This Fox Denver affiliate reports police received a message electronically that threatened more violence if Holmes wasn't released from prison. No one has released his name because he hasn't been charged with anything. But, according to the person's Facebook page, he has a master's in biomedical science, and Anshutz Medical Center confirmed he was in the same program Holmes withdrew from a month ago.]

http://news.yahoo.com/second-person-interest-interviewed-aurora-142934285.html?_esi=1

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Honestly, the most suspect thing about the while ordeal is that 25 officers arrived in 90 seconds. If that doesn't raise a red flag for you, you don't have a pulse.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Honestly, the most suspect thing about the while ordeal is that 25 officers arrived in 90 seconds. If that doesn't raise a red flag for you, you don't have a pulse.

The first response was in 90 seconds...not the first 25 officers.

Given that there is a police sub-station in the large mall across the street, and that the Aurora Police station is .8 miles away...I don't see a red flag that some police officers showed up in 90 minutes...especially since there was probably an off duty officer or two at the theater. But I guess if you just close your eyes and wish really hard you can find a red flag somewhere.

Last edited:

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I thought most theaters had alarms on the emergency exit doors so you couldn't sneak your friends in.
Mysteriously not working that night?? Hmmm!

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Aurora, as we all know, is near Columbine. The massacre at Columbine, we also know, changed a great many things. The Police Chief of Aurora, Co. said on national TV that his men have trained repeatedly for active shooter scenarios. They work on this stuff because, as many have pointed out, the state of Colorado is known by the massacre at Columbine. So, there's a massacre at Columbine, the public feels violated, fearful--what does law enforcement do? It works on its response to active shooter scenarios. Red flag??? Hardly.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The first response was in 90 minutes...not the first 25 officers.

Given that there is a police sub-station in the large mall across the street, and that the Aurora Police station is .8 miles away...I don't see a red flag that some police officers showed up in 90 minutes...especially since there was probably an off duty officer or two at the theater. But I guess if you just close your eyes and wish really hard you can find a red flag somewhere.

I see red flags everywhere. eyes open or closed.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Aurora police are divided into three districts, each with a rapid-response team to deal with street crimes. Headquarters is less than a quarter-mile from the theater complex, which may have hastened the quick response.

Latest posts

Top Bottom