Conspiracy/False Flag - The Colorado Batman Shooting?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The first response was in 90 minutes...not the first 25 officers.

Given that there is a police sub-station in the large mall across the street, and that the Aurora Police station is .8 miles away...I don't see a red flag that some police officers showed up in 90 minutes...especially since there was probably an off duty officer or two at the theater. But I guess if you just close your eyes and wish really hard you can find a red flag somewhere.

I'm just going by what was posted as the official timeline. It said officers were on scene in a minute and a half. That's 90 seconds. Not 90 minutes. It says 25 officers were in the initial response. Those two sentences together give the reasonable conclusion that 25 officers were there in 90 seconds. I've called 911 before for a grass fire. It took more than 90 seconds for them to answer and get the information.

BTW, I have a good friend who is on SWAT for Aurora. I'll get in touch with her and get the scoop.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Fixed my typo...obviously meant 90 seconds.

Point remains....nobody anywhere has claimed that 25 officers showed up in 90 seconds, only that the first response was in 90 seconds. First response and Initial response are not the same.

So, given the location of the theater and it's proximity to a large residential area, a large mall, and the police headquarters itself, it is nowhere near shocking that some police officers showed up in 90 seconds.

This is the funny part about conspiracy theories....people fixate on an erroneous premise and run away with it even when the fallacy is pointed out.

OMG, the entire Aurora PD showed up in 90 Seconds! No, no they didn't.
Holy Conspiracy! The shooter had exotic tactical gear! He had junk you could by from Cheaper Than Dirt
Jumping NWO, the shooter had to have been financed by outside sources to fund his $20,000 in equipment. Yeah, cuz college students in this country don't have access to any credit (and it's not $20K worth of stuff)

Oh yeah, well the government was behind the Gulf of Tonkin lie!

(and are you really comparing the fire department's response to a grass fire in rural Oklahoma to a mass casualty/shooting call in a large metropolitan area? Come on man.)

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fixed my typo...obviously meant 90 seconds.

Point remains....nobody anywhere has claimed that 25 officers showed up in 90 seconds, only that the first response was in 90 seconds. First response and Initial response are not the same.

So, given the location of the theater and it's proximity to a large residential area, a large mall, and the police headquarters itself, it is nowhere near shocking that some police officers showed up in 90 seconds.

This is the funny part about conspiracy theories....people fixate on an erroneous premise and run away with it even when the fallacy is pointed out.

OMG, the entire Aurora PD showed up in 90 Seconds! No, no they didn't.
Holy Conspiracy! The shooter had exotic tactical gear! He had junk you could by from Cheaper Than Dirt
Jumping NWO, the shooter had to have been financed by outside sources to fund his $20,000 in equipment. Yeah, cuz college students in this country don't have access to any credit (and it's not $20K worth of stuff)

Oh yeah, well the government was behind the Gulf of Tonkin lie!

(and are you really comparing the fire department's response to a grass fire in rural Oklahoma to a mass casualty/shooting call in a large metropolitan area? Come on man.)

Not to be offensive, just asking here... but did you willingly take ALL the forced shots / vaccinations when you were enlisted?

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not to be offensive, just asking here... but did you willingly take ALL the forced shots / vaccinations when you were enlisted?

Sometimes I asked for seconds!

Got me a double dose of small pox...a few extra anthrax and a bunch of other stuff I'm not really sure of. Most of my kids came out sorta ok.

Latest posts

Top Bottom