Conspiracy/False Flag - The Colorado Batman Shooting?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HackerF15E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ya gotta love all the jokers on here.

I thought the Joker was this dude:

assets.nydailynews.com_polopoly_fs_1.1119122.1342880994__img_h0a85b467a339e7627fc7beeda9f9b74e.jpg

cinco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The fact that these types of events are drawing more and more suspicion from folks is an indictment of the credibility and trustworthiness of the U.S. government among a growing part of our population. I don't necessarily think there was any kind of 'false flag' to this, but the timing was rather interesting.

I'm not sold on the false flag. But its the timing and the immediate calls by high profile politicians to "do something" about gun violence that draw my attention.

This happening on the eve of the Small Arms Treaty. This is arguably one of the most credible threats to the sovereignty of our Constitution and country has faced in our history. That is what arouses the sceptic in me.

Nothing wrong with taking the time to evaluate as many perspectives as possible - I'd rather look at as much information as possible and form my own educated opinion - rather than be fed an opinion or remain apathetic (not talking about anyone in particular here). As we all know, often times the initial view of a situation isn't all that accurate. I think this stuff is a good mental exercise to expand the brain - the "what if exercise" if you will.

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The fact that these types of events are drawing more and more suspicion from folks is an indictment of the credibility and trustworthiness of the U.S. government among a growing part of our population.

This is so true. The distrust of the government has spread well beyone the conspiracy theory types. I would bet that a large majority at this point do not trust our government.

I dont think that most people are to the point yet where they think our leader would attack us to further an agenda, but its going that way.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oddly enough I was just asking my wife if she wanted to bet on how long until the conspiracy theorists started hinting that this must be a "plant" to drum up support for the UN ATT or the NWO. I guess I won....

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's easier for some people to believe in conspiracies because that belief gives order to chaos. It gives the believer a sense of control. They cannot accept that life is simply full of random events, both wonderful and horrible.

cinco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's easier for some people to believe in conspiracies because that belief gives order to chaos. It gives the believer a sense of control. They cannot accept that life is simply full of random events, both wonderful and horrible.

I see your point, and well put, but it cuts both ways. What's easier: putting out mental effort to take in the different perspectives or just say "Oh well S--t happens"? And then after evaluation saying "Oh yeah poo does happpen for no reason". No harm in thinking about it right?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom