Conspiracy/False Flag - The Colorado Batman Shooting?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's easier for some people to believe in conspiracies because that belief gives order to chaos. It gives the believer a sense of control. They cannot accept that life is simply full of random events, both wonderful and horrible.

LOL, how exactly would that give the believer a sense of control?

Do you actually think about the stuff you spew, or do you just randomly spew meaningless nothings naturally?

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I see your point, and well put, but it cuts both ways. What's easier: putting out mental effort to take in the different perspectives or just say "Oh well S--t happens"?

Then there's always the "coincidence theorists", who always believe that when some of the facts in the official explanations don't add up, it's simply just a coincidence.

cinco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Then there's always the "coincidence theorists", who always believe that when some of the facts in the official explanations don't add up, it's simply just a coincidence.

I'm tracking with ya. It's aweful hard to swallow the conspiracy angle - and the most likely explanation is as you put coincidence. Like "Occam's Razor".

From wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam's_razor

The principle is often incorrectly summarized as "other things being equal, a simpler explanation is better than a more complex one." In practice, the application of the principle often shifts the burden of proof in a discussion.[1] The razor asserts that one should proceed to simpler theories until simplicity can be traded for greater explanatory power. The simplest available theory need not be most accurate. Philosophers point out also that the exact meaning of simplest may be nuanced.[2]

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score

So what's the conspiracy here? That the Colorado shooter is some sort of mind controlled patsy that was created by the government in an attempt to condition us for more gun control?

Yeah...that makes so much more sense than maybe he was just a psycho killer.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So what's the conspiracy here? That the Colorado shooter is some sort of mind controlled patsy that was created by the government in an attempt to condition us for more gun control?

Yeah...that makes so much more sense than maybe he was just a pyscho killer.

Reading through the thread, you'll find that I don't really believe it was any kind of conspiracy. My point in my last post is that there is a "yin" to the "yang" of the conspiracy theorists - who believe many big events happen because of some nefarious plot, or intentionally planned out reason. The other group poo-poos any possible involvement of anything outside of "sh*t happens", no matter the evidence. But for some reason, one group is batshit crazy, the other is rational and well-grounded. And if you doubt the official story we're fed of anything, you get grouped with the nutters.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Reading through the thread, you'll find that I don't really believe it was any kind of conspiracy. My point in my last post is that there is a "yin" to the "yang" of the conspiracy theorists - who believe many big events happen because of some nefarious plot, or intentionally planned out reason. The other group poo-poos any possible involvement of anything outside of "sh*t happens", no matter the evidence. But for some reason, one group is batshit crazy, the other is rational and well-grounded. And if you doubt the official story we're fed of anything, you get grouped with the nutters.

Yes, I agree. I'm no "everything is a conspiracy" guy either but I really can't stand it when people think nothing could ever possibly be a conspiracy and if you even consider that as a possibility then you are a nutjob.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Does the whole MSM story we've been given smell fishy to you? It just does not seem to add up when looking at the information that has been released.

Curious what you think smells fishy? What doesn't add up? Not the reasons the article gives (all of which are pretty sophomoric), but as an intelligent, thinking person in your own words, what is wrong with "the story"?.

A guy walked into a theater and shot a bunch of people....Not much to "add up".

Latest posts

Top Bottom