Constitutional Carry Age

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Make sure she understands to open that purse and keep a hand on that firearm when entering into the parking lot.
Any attack isn’t going to allow unzipping and fumbling around in the purse to recover the gun and bring it into play.
Your absolutely right about hand on the gun because more than likely the bad person is going to try and snatch that purse.
My thoughts exactly. :thumb:

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Make sure she understands to open that purse and keep a hand on that firearm when entering into the parking lot.
Any attack isn’t going to allow unzipping and fumbling around in the purse to recover the gun and bring it into play.
Sadly I’m still working on this issue with my wife.
My wife carries in her purse and I cannot get it through her thick skull that when something happens she won’t be able to get her pistol out and it will be useless. And if they walk up and take her purse she just lost her gun. But it don’t do me any good. We even watch a lot of shows where women get assaulted or worse and it still won’t get her to change.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife carries in her purse and I cannot get it through her thick skull that when something happens she won’t be able to get her pistol out and it will be useless. And if they walk up and take her purse she just lost her gun. But it don’t do me any good. We even watch a lot of shows where women get assaulted or worse and it still won’t get her to change.
Ive actually slipped away from wife and Mil in a parking lot because they were talking on the way to the vehicle and didn’t notice I was gone.
Got ahead of them and stepped out between vehicles to demonstrate how a surprise attack could occur. They thought it was funny. I give up ….almost.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ive actually slipped away from wife and Mil in a parking lot because they were talking on the way to the vehicle and didn’t notice I was gone.
Got ahead of them and stepped out between vehicles to demonstrate how a surprise attack could occur. They thought it was funny. I give up ….almost.
I know the feeling. We just watched another show about the dating game killer and I paused it and told her again how this could happen to her if she don’t take this more seriously. But I doubt she will. I just don’t get it. She knows how bad things are and how easily something like that could happen.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know the feeling. We just watched another show about the dating game killer and I paused it and told her again how this could happen to her if she don’t take this more seriously. But I doubt she will. I just don’t get it. She knows how bad things are and how easily something like that could happen.
I know my wife looks to me as her protector.
Keep trying to drill into her head that I’m the first target and she is the second because thugs always expect the male half to be the obstacle to their prize which is the female.
Yes we have females that can defend themselves admirably and have done so in the past, but I’m talking the mindset of a low life, low IQ thug that sees the male as the main threat. I’m constantly stopping a news report on TV and saying “See that?” when I see something that could be a teaching moment.
We just have to keep it up and hope nothing ever happens to warrant any sort of response.

jhat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My niece is also 20 and was wanting to carry for protection. Pisses me off that she isn’t able to. This is what pointless and unconstitutional Gun laws actually do.
How many cops are going to bust a 20 year old girl who was stopped for minor traffic and the cop sees a gun?

Latest posts

Top Bottom