Constitutional Carry (SB 1212) on the OK House floor 4/23

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snafu21

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Esplain to me how that will work in a state that doesnt recognize our permit?
I try to avoid those States like the plague. Luckily with the places I travel it's not a problem

Attachments

• IMG_20180426_165208.jpg
    IMG_20180426_165208.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 84

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Update. Source in Senate says the bill will pass if called by the Lt. Gov or President Pro Tempore.
Interesting sidebar to the House vote yesterday. They called the house pages (all high school kids, 25 of them) and ask how they wanted them to vote. 23 said against.
This is all theater by the house members and a chickencrap thing to do. It's also a shot across the bow on what the mind set is for these kids coming into majority soon.
Several Republicans crossed lines to vote with the Democrats against the bill.
Got a list yet of names that crossed us?

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This isnt a perfect bill but lets not forget the main focus.
I never said it was a bad bill. I applaud the bill and hope it passes, as I believe in Reagan's assertion that half a loaf is better than none. I was merely pointing out situations in which a person could be under 21 and be honorably discharged or retired from the military.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
Unless you were medically discharged/retired due to a severe/chronic illness or develop a disability (perhaps due to an accident.) My younger brother was medically retired after battling Hodgkin's Disease shortly after joining the Navy. I don't remember if he was under 21 at the time, but in a similar circumstance a service member could be honorably discharged or retired before serving a minimum four years. It also covers those who may have less than four years of active duty before becoming reservists.
Someone can join the Army for 2 years at 17.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom