Constitutional Carry (SB 1212) on the OK House floor 4/23

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
yep, I read it and reinforced that's the case most often.
But I also agree, if they can afford an nice piece, they should be able to find the scratch for a permit but why should they have to?
Who said anything about a "nice piece?" I love my 1911, but I'd rather carry a Lorcin than nothing at all.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been reading what y'all are saying about reciprocity between states. I though Reciprocity was an actual formal agreement between states to honor each others carry laws, permit or constitutional carry. Therefore, it does not matter if your state has or does not have a permit requirement. Having said that, you still have follow the law of the state you are in, concealed or open carry would be an example.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think everyone knows that all Rights are regulated, regardless of how you feel about it.

It has nothing to do with how I feel about it and everything to do with what the Second Amendment says. Any regulation of the Right of the People to Keep and Bear Arms is unconstitutional.

Woody

Latest posts

Top Bottom