Constitutional Carry (SB 1212) on the OK House floor 4/23

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
look at this piece of work. from a facebook group

From: ALDRIDGE, GARY L CIV USAF AFMC 557 SMXS/MXDPCB <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, April 23, 2018 9:07 AM
To: Greg Babinec; Rhonda Baker; Forrest Bennett; John Bennett; Meloyde Blancett; Carol Bush; Chad Caldwell; Kevin Calvey; Ed Cannaday; Dennis Casey; Bob Cleveland; Josh Cockroft; Donnie Condit; Jeff Coody; Dale Derby; Mickey Dollens; Tim Downing; Travis Dunlap; Jason Dunnington; Jon Echols; John Enns; George Faught; Scott Fetgatter; Roger Ford; Ross Ford; Will Fourkiller; Avery Frix; Karen Gaddis; Tom Gann; Regina Goodwin; Claudia Griffith; Elise Hall; Tommy Hardin; Katie Henke; Kyle Hilbert; Chuck Hoskin; Justin Humphrey; Scott Inman; John Jordan; Chris Kannady; Dell Kerbs; Steve Kouplen; Mark Lawson; Mark Lepak; Ben Loring; Jason Lowe; Ryan Martinez; Mark McBride; Charles McCall; Randy McDaniel; Kevin McDugle; Scott McEachin; Marcus McEntire; [email protected]; John Montgomery; Lewis Moore; Glen Mulready; Cyndi Munson; [email protected]; Jason Murphey; Carl Newton; Monroe Nichols; Jadine Nollan; Terry Odonnell; Charles Ortega; Leslie Osborn; Mike Osburn; Pat Ownbey; Scooter Park; David Perryman; John Pfeiffer; Eric Proctor; Brian Renegar; Mike Ritze; Dustin Roberts; Sean Roberts; Michael Rogers; Jacob Rosecrants; Todd Russ; Mike Sanders; Earl Sears; Shane Stone; Chuck Strohm; Johnny Tadlock; Zack Taylor; Tess Teague; Todd Thomsen; Steve Vaughan; Emily Virgin; Collin Walke; Kevin Wallace; Weldon Watson; Josh West; Kevin West; Rick West; Tammy West; Cory Williams; Rande Worthen; Harold Wright; George Young
Subject: Do not support constitutional carry SB1212

Please vote NO on SB1212

I have more insight then most people. I am a firearms instructor and train the people for their SDA license. I receive a large number of students that
have never touched a pistol before. I do understand that most TRAINED gun people would be fine with constitutional carry, but I believe that everyone
that takes the current training class (experience or no experience) receives valuable information, especially with the SDA laws, which makes
this training valuable.

I have been told that with constitutional carry everyone will read the SDA law book. Wrong, wrong, wrong. Very few will read the book. Now they
will be carrying a firearm and not know the laws.

I have also been told that with constitutional carry that the people that need training will get training. Wrong, wrong, wrong. Very few will get training.
So you will have people that have never touched a gun will go buy one and start carrying. That is a very scary scenario.

The current system may not be the best, but it works. How many bad shoots have we had in the state. Not many.

This Bill would allow everyone, experienced and no experience to carry a firearm with no additional training. For the person with no experience this
a is a very bad idea.

Again, please vote no on SB1212.

Gary Aldridge
Firearms Training OKC
(405)630-8843

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
and his response from his facebook page for his business:

First, I am a huge supporter of the 2nd Amendment. I do believe that people should be able to carry without a license. I am also a huge supporter of firearms safety. I do believe that people who carry a firearm need training and knowledge of the law. They never did say that I supported adding some sort of training for NEW shooters to the current CC bill. That would remove the license requirement and still provide the new shooter with a little training.

CorpsVet

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
look at this piece of work. from a facebook group

From: ALDRIDGE, GARY L CIV USAF AFMC 557 SMXS/MXDPCB <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, April 23, 2018 9:07 AM
To: Greg Babinec; Rhonda Baker; Forrest Bennett; John Bennett; Meloyde Blancett; Carol Bush; Chad Caldwell; Kevin Calvey; Ed Cannaday; Dennis Casey; Bob Cleveland; Josh Cockroft; Donnie Condit; Jeff Coody; Dale Derby; Mickey Dollens; Tim Downing; Travis Dunlap; Jason Dunnington; Jon Echols; John Enns; George Faught; Scott Fetgatter; Roger Ford; Ross Ford; Will Fourkiller; Avery Frix; Karen Gaddis; Tom Gann; Regina Goodwin; Claudia Griffith; Elise Hall; Tommy Hardin; Katie Henke; Kyle Hilbert; Chuck Hoskin; Justin Humphrey; Scott Inman; John Jordan; Chris Kannady; Dell Kerbs; Steve Kouplen; Mark Lawson; Mark Lepak; Ben Loring; Jason Lowe; Ryan Martinez; Mark McBride; Charles McCall; Randy McDaniel; Kevin McDugle; Scott McEachin; Marcus McEntire; [email protected]; John Montgomery; Lewis Moore; Glen Mulready; Cyndi Munson; [email protected]; Jason Murphey; Carl Newton; Monroe Nichols; Jadine Nollan; Terry Odonnell; Charles Ortega; Leslie Osborn; Mike Osburn; Pat Ownbey; Scooter Park; David Perryman; John Pfeiffer; Eric Proctor; Brian Renegar; Mike Ritze; Dustin Roberts; Sean Roberts; Michael Rogers; Jacob Rosecrants; Todd Russ; Mike Sanders; Earl Sears; Shane Stone; Chuck Strohm; Johnny Tadlock; Zack Taylor; Tess Teague; Todd Thomsen; Steve Vaughan; Emily Virgin; Collin Walke; Kevin Wallace; Weldon Watson; Josh West; Kevin West; Rick West; Tammy West; Cory Williams; Rande Worthen; Harold Wright; George Young
Subject: Do not support constitutional carry SB1212

Please vote NO on SB1212

I have more insight then most people. I am a firearms instructor and train the people for their SDA license. I receive a large number of students that
have never touched a pistol before. I do understand that most TRAINED gun people would be fine with constitutional carry, but I believe that everyone
that takes the current training class (experience or no experience) receives valuable information, especially with the SDA laws, which makes
this training valuable.

I have been told that with constitutional carry everyone will read the SDA law book. Wrong, wrong, wrong. Very few will read the book. Now they
will be carrying a firearm and not know the laws.

I have also been told that with constitutional carry that the people that need training will get training. Wrong, wrong, wrong. Very few will get training.
So you will have people that have never touched a gun will go buy one and start carrying. That is a very scary scenario.

The current system may not be the best, but it works. How many bad shoots have we had in the state. Not many.

This Bill would allow everyone, experienced and no experience to carry a firearm with no additional training. For the person with no experience this
a is a very bad idea.

Again, please vote no on SB1212.

Gary Aldridge
Firearms Training OKC
(405)630-8843

. . .and will hurt his pocketbook

Latest posts

Top Bottom