Constitutional Carry!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No thats not the point. Its case study that has earned a perfect score.
Nothing to do with what states think LMAO.
Would it be fair to say then that you support 2A - with certain restrictions?
it would we be fair to say, that I accept reality. We have literally thousands of restrictions on 2A now ?? Are you ready to take up arms and fight for the repeal of all of those previous restrictions? Let us all be realistic, do we really want just anyorn over 21 strapping on a firearm, It is of soem concern (DEAL WITH IT)

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let us all be realistic, do we really want just anyorn over 21 strapping on a firearm, It is of soem concern (DEAL WITH IT)
When I was about 14 I started carrying one, on my bicycle, to go shoot. Then at 16 I carried a long gun in the rack on the back window of my truck...to school, and anywhere I wanted. With no permit. Imagine that craziness!
I rather enjoyed the freedom.
And I never did anything irresponsible with it.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have you read and understand the Bill Of Rights?
The founders never intended for my right to keep and bare arms to be regulated or have fees applied to that right.
You as well.
So you are ready to take up arms to fight for the thousand of 2A restrictions already in place? I hear a lot about “are you a believer in 2A rights” and from many of your responses you alwAys ask so you support the 2A with some restrictions pretenting that this one issue “IS THE STRUGGLE” well it’s not the struggle. According to some of you 2A purists everyone should be able to have any weapon anywhere, at anytime. Wanna take a M1919 to the movies ...sure you can...... we have thousands of restrictions on the second and the first amendmant .....nobody has done anything about it, My concern is that this could possibly speed up the push for disarmament of us okies 10 years down the road...if Oklahoma....does what Oklahoma does .......in typical fashion it “could” be a disaster down the road.

So call me anyhting for my view......but don’t call me a Californian, a New Yorker, or a democrat.....

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I was about 14 I started carrying one, on my bicycle, to go shoot. Then at 16 I carried a long gun in the rack on the back window of my truck...to school, and anywhere I wanted. With no permit. Imagine that craziness!
I rather enjoyed the freedom.
And I never did anything irresponsible with it.
Dude kids aren’t raised the way we were ......not even close! What we did and how we were raised made a huge difference in our respect for firearms and how we handled them. I DO NOT BELIEVE kids are raised with the same respect and reverence for firearms as people in my generation 40-50, kids don’t respect anything like we did....they don’t respect you, your property, your animals, hard work, and now we want to trust this next generation with weapons ........yeah I have a few concerns :pms2:

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
That really wasn’t the point, when I took the class it was clear to the instructor that I had handled a weapon before. But as an example in my class there was a little old lady that almost shot my neighbor and my wife, she had no business carrying a hand gun. The instructor knew it too, so I believe he can contact OSBI and make a statment about individuals. Some people should not carry the even if it’s legal, I dont mind the minor inconvenience of testing and testing your abilities firing a weapon...... there are plenty of hot headed 21 year olds that I don’t want to see holding a weapo

We have laws in place to cover bad apples, if you do not follow the rules then you lose your right. If you follow the rules and do what you should do then why do you then have to pay a tax(CC fee's) for a constitutional right. I am an adult, I run my life and do not need uncle Sam telling me it is okay for me to protect myself.

Latest posts

Top Bottom