Cop calls Constitution bullsh*t and illegally detains a man for LEGAL open carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Multiple offense violent felons are about the only felons whom I think should have their second amendment right revoked permanantly. The rest have paid for their crimes and are deemed reformed by the state...their rights should be restored.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It is against the law for felons to possess guns. Therefore, if you are in the possession of a gun no matter where you are, you must be able to prove you are not a felon. We could start branding felons..wait..

First off, I think these OCT guys are grade A morons…but they have a right and the backing of the law to do what they are doing. Like Ridge said, just because you can do something doesn't mean you should.

But following your logic above: It's illegal to kidnap a child. Should I be prepared to prove I'm my son's father, and that I have legal custody of him, if I'm walking around with him? It's illegal to drive a car without a license. Should the cops be able to randomly pull me over just to check and see if I have a license? Pedophiles aren't allowed to loiter within a certain number of feet from a school. Should I have to present Id on demand to prove I'm not a pedophile just because I'm near a school?

Where does it stop?

The police are FURIOUS that open carry is legal and so they still find a way to take it out on citizens who do it.

I'm betting part of what the cops (the individual officers) are furious about is having to answer call after call because someone decides to put a kilt on and walk around with a long gun in an attempt to gain attention and youtube fame. In our litigious society, the PD's have no choice but to respond to those calls and investigate…I bet they'd rather be doing something else, like shooting dogs, but instead they gotta deal with kilt boy.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Suppose this guy was just one of 4, that there were 3 others on each side of the mall across the street. And suppose that they were actually preparing to enter said mall from 4 sides and shoot it up. Is there anyone who would NOT want the cops to show up and ask questions? I mean WTF are the cops supposed to do?

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Suppose this guy was just one of 4, that there were 3 others on each side of the mall across the street. And suppose that they were actually preparing to enter said mall from 4 sides and shoot it up. Is there anyone who would NOT want the cops to show up and ask questions? I mean WTF are the cops supposed to do?
They are supposed to let the ISIS wannabes proceed into the mall and commence firing as instructed.

We has our rights.

TenBears

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's it, be afraid of this years bogey man (ISIS) and big brother will protect you. Run away the Muslims are coming, we need boots on the ground. Sounds like Fox News.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
RidgeHunter said:
Let's play a game called "Guess 5 Things In This Hero's Room"

1. Guy Fawkes Mask
2. Copy of Ron Paul's book
3. Several pocket constitutions on top of dresser
4. Poster of Lara Croft
5. Erotic Ayn Rand fan fiction on his computer

Damn! I knew I was missing something! Where does one get a Guy Fawkes mask? I haven't seen a Masks - я - Us anywhere around here.:scratch:

Woody

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Probably, across the street from the knee pad store, where the typical American is.

Yeah, I'm so emasculated by these brave heroes. Trust me, I wish I wasn't such a nanny state fanboy groveling on my knees and had the courage to carry my rifle in the Great Burrito Buffet Battlefields of Tejas, but it's the card I was dealt. Can we get these guys veteran's benefits yet? It's been too long. The forgotten war it is. No heroes welcome when they come back from having been talked to by a police officer in the hell that is Texas. This guy probably has PTSD from the way that mean 'ol gestapo talked to him.

first they came for fat dorks in skirts carrying rifles around giant cities
...then they came for us and by then it was too late

thisainthell.us_blog_wp_content_uploads_2014_05_open_carry_tools.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom