Cops embarss an Open Carrying Unprepared Attention Whore

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If his only reason for exercising that right is to be a *********, then yes.

Last time I checked the constitution gives rights to douche bags.

I have seen enough of these videos and I dont have a desire to watch that one, so I dont know how big of a douche that guy is though.

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm tired of people making these videos about how they get harassed by police. Fact of the matter is, they themselves are harassing the police. They have better things to do than deal with YouTube jackoff's looking for attention.

I think he needs a psych evaluation... Just watch the last 10 seconds of the RESPONSE VIDEO LINK posted above the video. Wow...

MLRyan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm assuming this kid's name is "Mumbles"?

1st person on OSA to do this and post it up in November is immediately going on my ignore list.

What if it's more of an instructional, "How to handle yourself when stopped for open/concealed carry. Keeping civilians and LEOs safe."?

I'm actually down if anyone wants to make one.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last time I checked the constitution gives rights to douche bags.

Yessir, this is true. But it also gives the more sane portion of the population the "right" to call the police and expect them to discern the *********'s intent. I watched the whole thing and I can tell you that no constitutional rights were violated in the making of this video.

Latest posts

Top Bottom