Coronavirus/Wuhan/Captain Tripps

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is no one in this thread currently aware of the charges being pressed against the Harvard professor for taking money secretly from Chinese military officials and working in collaboration with them in developing material related to the Corona Virus?

https://www.npr.org/2020/01/28/8004...arrested-accused-of-lying-about-ties-to-china

I read the link. It also involved the Chinese Government in stealing all of our technology.
I said earlier in this thread that China won't stop at anything to gain the advantage on trade with us no matter what it takes.
They have been involved in population control since 1969 when the government said the family unit could only have two children, then in 1979 said they could only have one child.
Because man children were thought to be more important to the working family, some female children were "eliminated" so another man child could be born with some exemptions.
In 2015 the one child rule by the Chinese Government was done away with.
Welcome to the Government intrusion to your life.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If certain Democrats get their way we'll soon be like Communist China-the government controls everything-for our own good of course. The millennials think we owe them a living and they are going to be in for a huge surprise when they find out their liberal college professors sold them a bill of goods and they have little to show. Everyone will have a job...on the work farm.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
The passengers that tested positive on the cruise ship doesn’t look good. Three Americans were among the positive. One of the Chinese docs working on the testing has died. I think China has been covering up the severity of this for sure.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They have been covering up the virus and some of the Doctors that were trying to warn people were arrested. It's all on the internet. From what I've heard, their economy was weak anyway and they didn't want to lose nay manufacturing, tourists etc that bring in money.

Michael Armstrong

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They have been covering up the virus and some of the Doctors that were trying to warn people were arrested. It's all on the internet. From what I've heard, their economy was weak anyway and they didn't want to lose nay manufacturing, tourists etc that bring in money.
Speaking of manufacturing we are dependent on china for pharmaceuticals. Wonder how long until we start to feel that

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Quote: Speaking of manufacturing we are dependent on china for pharmaceuticals. Wonder how long until we start to feel that
That is true, but I think India produces a lot of our pharmaceuticals also? I never have that any though but it could be a huge issue with time.

Michael Armstrong

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Quote: Speaking of manufacturing we are dependent on china for pharmaceuticals. Wonder how long until we start to feel that
That is true, but I think India produces a lot of our pharmaceuticals also? I never have that any though but it could be a huge issue with time.
They need lots of the raw materials from China

Michael Armstrong

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Special delivery

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-02-11-13-17-42.png
    Screenshot_2020-02-11-13-17-42.png
    327.9 KB · Views: 85

Latest posts

Top Bottom