Costco Gold

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't keep myself away from their $14 flannels, $7 t shirts, and $17 fleece jackets. I would have to cancel my membership if they started loading the shelves with $100 AK's, $70 AR's, and $120 lever guns.

Cbs Omg GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden
we buy all that, plus mixed nuts, apples, coffee, cheese, the dry aged cheddar is awesome, heck I buy my motor oil and olive oil there.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
we buy all that, plus mixed nuts, apples, coffee, cheese, the dry aged cheddar is awesome, heck I buy my motor oil and olive oil there.
I buy a lot of our stuff there. Most of our chicken, fish, butter, pork, sausages, trash can liners, etc. pretty much anything I can buy in bulk or can’t get for cheaper at the commissary or buy at the butcher shop.

If you want some seriously tasty nuts, go to Trader Joe’s and get these. My wife snagged them up and it’s all I can do to keep myself from eating all of them.
IMG_3363.jpeg

Waltercat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We bought a membership online and went to grand opening. Spent two hours loading a shopping cart.
Went to check out and they said they don't take Master Card. We bought membership on MC but they only accept VISA for purchases. Classic bait and switch. We got a refund. Plus VISA owes me $500 for an
unauthorized charge in Dallas. VISA said too bad. And there was no signature. Just needed to vent.

Latest posts

Top Bottom