Cotton Bowl

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadBadJohn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Johnny Football made OU his personal female dog. Wow, that was embarrassing for Sooner fan. It certainly appears the Heisman trophy went to the right player. That's one talented kid.

I don't think so. I saw Johnny when the game started and ATM came out the tunnel there was little Johnny betweem these two big ole linemen.... I mean he only came up to their shoulders..... he was looking at down at the ground a pained look on his face. I knew then that they must've used him like a female dog before the game. LOL

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Landry is getting to see what a real QB looks like...
LOL! I am glad that this is his last year. I have consistently said that Landry is over rated. I just can't see why an NFL team would want him. Yes he has great stats but that is it. He cannot stay in the pocket and that is essential for an NFL QB. Every time he even gets a hint of pressure he panics. Hopefully whoever ends up filling his shoes will do a better job. And what is up with the defense? Just a flat out laughing stock. This is started to remind me of the Gary Gibbs era of OU football. Hopefully it doesn't continue to go that way. I would hate to see us playing like we did when Snellenberger and Blake were the head coaches.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
With the possible exception of two Soonerade guzzlers (their comments are chock full o'buthurt), I am pleased at the comments here. As a long time A&M fan, I really expected more nasty commentary and excuses. I thought it was a excellent game, and not just because A&M won. OU played a good game, and were simply outplayed. It could easily have gone the other way.

Thank you, and to all but two of you, well done on the reasonable comments.

BadBadJohn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
With the possible exception of two Soonerade guzzlers (their comments are chock full o'buthurt), I am pleased at the comments here. As a long time A&M fan, I really expected more nasty commentary and excuses. I thought it was a excellent game, and not just because A&M won. OU played a good game, and were simply outplayed. It could easily have gone the other way.

Thank you, and to all but two of you, well done on the reasonable comments.

You're very welcome. From one of the two.......

Latest posts

Top Bottom