couple of questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tuskbuster

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
is it legal to ship directly from individual to a FFL in state or out of state in oklahoma?

second .is there any site where you can check to see if any of my stolen guns have been recovered from abreakin 15 yrs ago.my LEO's around here say i had to keep hounding them each week to see if they were ever found.sure they would of Found me if they were used in a bad way.

SoonerStatePawn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We do alot of transfers where an individual sends a firearm to us. We require they send a copy of their State Driver License or ID card so that we can properly bring the gun on our books. If I'm not mistaken an individual must ship firearms either FedEx Overnight or FedEx 2nd Day. FFL's can ship through USPS or ground.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken an individual must ship firearms either FedEx Overnight or FedEx 2nd Day. FFL's can ship through USPS or ground.

To the best of my knowledge individuals can ship long guns via the USPS directly to an FFL or manufacturer. FFL's can ship pistols thru the USPS (or used to be able to - law may have changed).

There is no legal requirement when using a contract carrier (UPS/FedEX) to ship overnight, express or 2nd day. It's just what UPS and Fed Ex do to minimize theft of shipped firearms by their own employees.

DD10

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone can ship a firearm direct to an FFL in or out of state. Some places just frown upon receiving a firearm from a non-FFL hold.

As far as checking on stolen firearms, you will primarily have to go thru the agency you reported them stolen to. However, if your firearms show up somewhere, the reporting agency should notify you as it is part of there job. ;)

pinkhamr

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Anyone can ship a firearm direct to an FFL in or out of state. Some places just frown upon receiving a firearm from a non-FFL hold.

As far as checking on stolen firearms, you will primarily have to go thru the agency you reported them stolen to. However, if your firearms show up somewhere, the reporting agency should notify you as it is part of there job. ;)

Agreed ......

Latest posts

Top Bottom