COVID Testing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Droff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gunbuffer.....
While I haven't tested that way and do not intend to do so, that test would mostly be a moot point regardless. I have a nagging side effect of having COVID last year, I can't smell my grand daughter's dirty diaper when she needs changed. While very convenient for me in that instance, it's a side effect I don't care for.

I'm still on the side of no reason to test, no requirement for work or travel and little to no contact with anyone outside the house.
Grow up?

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Really.....you need a test to tell you you are sick....come on America...grow up........
No, you need a test to tell you what you are sick from. Lot of symptoms are non-specific and the treatment is diff depending on the diagnosis. For example, if you have the flu, your not going to be getting remdesivire or MCAntibodies.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I tested because I qualify for special leave so that I don’t have to use my accrued sick time. Otherwise, there would be no need to.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If not sick, no need to test. If you get sick, get tested. I thought mine was just the flu to start. Then it got bad and I was almost to late. It can take a few days to go full blown Covid so be careful. Don't die just because you think you know better.

Oh and while Ivermectin does help some people, it did not help me because by the time I needed more than a maintenance dose, it had jumped to full blown with pneumonia.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
oh well and also this:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-56556806
who is doing the testing, and how?
it's just a machine that dips into one tube, then into a tray, then into the next tube. if the worker sees someone's nasty covid snot hanging on the end of the pipette, maybe they just pull it off with their hands. maybe they leave it.

or this:

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/heal...-pop-sites-us-faces-multiple-probes-rcna12261
simply opening 300 testing sites in multiple states and just.....not doing the tests.
I wonder if he is related to the any politician?

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gunbuffer.....
While I haven't tested that way and do not intend to do so, that test would mostly be a moot point regardless. I have a nagging side effect of having COVID last year, I can't smell my grand daughter's dirty diaper when she needs changed. While very convenient for me in that instance, it's a side effect I don't care for.

I'm still on the side of no reason to test, no requirement for work or travel and little to no contact with anyone outside the house.
Grow up?
I think you’re just acting homophobic. It won’t hurt. I promise

GunSlingingPlatypus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have to get COVID tested at work every 7 days since I'm unvaxxed. Last Wednesday I tested positive but the only symptoms I had were normal Oklahoma allergy/season cold. You can transmit the cold/flu/covid the same way so unless work requires a COVID test, don't do. Just take some Dayquil and Nyquil and move on with your life.

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If not sick, no need to test. If you get sick, get tested. I thought mine was just the flu to start. Then it got bad and I was almost to late. It can take a few days to go full blown Covid so be careful. Don't die just because you think you know better.

Oh and while Ivermectin does help some people, it did not help me because by the time I needed more than a maintenance dose, it had jumped to full blown with pneumonia.
just curious? what dose of ivermectin did you take and did you take it every day?

Latest posts

Top Bottom