Cow Elk caught on my nephews camera. NW OK

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adluginb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here are a couple pics of a cow Elk that my nephew got on his game camera. This is NW of Enid area. Didn't realize elk were that far north. I told him to make sure and not shoot it on the Holiday doe hunt coming up...LOL

[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Really?!?!?!?! I have heard stories of one (a bull) up around Manchester, but certainly hadn't seen any pics. Just where 'NW of Enid?'

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
West of Carrier. I told him to call game warden and report it so they would know one has made it that far north.

Nice. I've got some co-workers that live up that way. None of them have mentioned it but, then ... they might not! Thanks for the info.

tslabaugh

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is really cool. Sad thing is.....animals like that are great targets for poachers.

"John Doe illegally took a cow elk yesterday"

"yeah right...we don't have elk"

crg1372

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cool pics and thanks for sharing. Hopefully she'll be able to avoid the poachers. Down here we have a guy that has alot of elk in a pen that he breeds and sells. Surprised some of the hoodlums down here haven't cut the fences down and released them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom