Coyote and Eagles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justin_h635

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Very cool, and what a way to go. In fact, how cool would it be for your Obit to read, in lieu of a burial , he has requested that his remains be devoured by the bald eagles and bones be ground and spread onto his happy hunting grounds. Or better yet, he has requested that his remains be laid to rest above ground so his friends may shoot coyotes off of his carcass.

OKXD

Marksman
Reaction score
Really nice. We have seen a eagle on a regular bais around our duck hunting pond this year. Great to see these beautiful birds in the wild.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Very cool, and what a way to go. In fact, how cool would it be for your Obit to read, in lieu of a burial , he has requested that his remains be devoured by the bald eagles and bones be ground and spread onto his happy hunting grounds. Or better yet, he has requested that his remains be laid to rest above ground so his friends may shoot coyotes off of his carcass.

I've always told my wife when I pass, to roll me off the back of the Tacoma into the ditch. Coyotes have to eat too.

MyMonkey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Awesome pics. We have a Bald Eagle Nesting site about 250 to 300 yards out in front of my house. There has been a few over the past years to fly straight over the top of my house. It was awesome. There is a new one in town. A fledgling who is all brown (A month ago he was at least). Amazing birds. Funny story. The developer of our hood is starting a new hood across the street from ours and when I asked if he had seen them he said no but that the EPA and the City of OKC had essentially made him carve out a few acres in one area just because of the winter nesting site. He has never seen them though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom