Coyote Skinning

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crag83

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does anyone know a good site where I can observe a coyote skin? Or a site that has easy directions for a basic beginner. I have never skinned anything in my life; however when I harvest my first coyote I want to take the hide as a keepsake.

crag83

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks Deerwhacker. I will check it out. Also, I am thinking of getting the Foxpro Spitfire call. The hand call just doesn't seem to work that well.

okhunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
On the first DVD that I put out a few years ago there is a segment at the end that we skin a coyote in detail. Pm me your address and I can send you a copy.
Scott

kuykendallc

Marksman
Reaction score
I very seriously doubt they teach this anymore, but I learned how to skin a coyote in boy scouts. I don't remember a thing about the process, but it can't be much different than skinning any other animal.

Ksmirk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Trick is don't let them get cold or it's golf ball and come-a-long time :D It's been years since I have skinned a yote! I always had problems around the ears, nose, eyes, and lips. Heck I'm going to check out the links now! okhunter how many of those do you have? might be something to add to the DVD collection. Later,

Kirk

okhunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Trick is don't let them get cold or it's golf ball and come-a-long time :D It's been years since I have skinned a yote! I always had problems around the ears, nose, eyes, and lips. Heck I'm going to check out the links now! okhunter how many of those do you have? might be something to add to the DVD collection. Later,

Kirk
I have quite a few of them. Pm me your address.
Scott

Latest posts

Top Bottom