Craigslist reply to add, scam or ligit?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BallisticBiker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just got this one today in response to some wheels & tires I'm trying to move:

"Good Morning

I sent you an email yesterday but no reply from you guess you dont received it. Today Tuesday is fine anytime, otherwise late afternoon tomorrow, Thursday afternoon, or anytime Friday will work for me to meet with you and buy the item.

Let me know what day and time works best for you and also send me your directions. Let me know what direction to face.contact me back at gilbertinebendele@ yahoo. com What price are you looking for? When would you be available,. Thanks.
"

Seems legit. Should I tell him to face East, or maybe North? South is always good...Then there's always up or down....decisions decisions.....
haha

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just got this one today in response to some wheels & tires I'm trying to move:

"Good Morning

I sent you an email yesterday but no reply from you guess you dont received it. Today Tuesday is fine anytime, otherwise late afternoon tomorrow, Thursday afternoon, or anytime Friday will work for me to meet with you and buy the item.

Let me know what day and time works best for you and also send me your directions. Let me know what direction to face.contact me back at gilbertinebendele@ yahoo. com What price are you looking for? When would you be available,. Thanks.
"

Seems legit. Should I tell him to face East, or maybe North? South is always good...Then there's always up or down....decisions decisions.....
haha

Looks like some Nigerian english. Sounds legit. ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom