Credit card limit cut in half.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cobra1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They sent me a letter a week ago sayin' they gonna cancel my card cause I'm not using it, It's my amazon prime cc, soze i call them and tell them it got burned up in a fire, they apologize, ( I burned it in the fireplace, lol) they sent me a newern

nemesis

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Discover cancelled me too.

I was sure glad I Discovered Discover. First thing I Discovered was how fast I could max it out. Then I Discovered I couldn't make the payment. Now they're trying to Discover my new address.

harley128

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After flying several million miles on multiple airlines, I"m lifetime Gold or Platinum on American and Delta

Since retiring, the last thing I want to do is fly however! Road trips for me!

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Discover cancelled me too.

I was sure glad I Discovered Discover. First thing I Discovered was how fast I could max it out. Then I Discovered I couldn't make the payment. Now they're trying to Discover my new address.

Sounds like the poor guy who was attending a party at a rich dude's house.
Poor guy is admiring the furniture and Mr. Rich Dude says, "Thank you, it goes back to Louis the 17th."
And Mr. Poor Guy nods his head in sympathy and says, "I know how you feel. I've got a couch that's going back to Sears on the 20th."

Latest posts

Top Bottom