Daily Intake

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Morphine, Miralax, Green Grapes, Chocolate Almond Ice Cream, Peanut Butter Sammich, add onions and jalapenos to suit. Perhaps a dash of CLP

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Coffee 20 oz, two Naproxen for breakfast. Meal replacement shake for lunch and another for a snack later on. Then a can of cold ravioli or something else similar later on most days. Maybe a pot pie in the microwave or a mini pizza if I have one. Two more Naproxen at bed... Was told I can take more throughout the day but it makes my lips swell and start weeping plasma not that it helps much anyway. Water the rest of the time.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL, thanks. Yesterday I took a break and went to cici's. I know the manager and dropped off a 24" X 2000' roll of plastic wrap I ended up with and will never use and then went to get some fuel. Didn't even have my coffee in the morning. And it's not that I don't know how to cook or have stuff I honestly just don't feel like trying to do cook anything for myself.

Supposed to drive to Sierra Vista, AZ and be out of town for a little while next week so who knows what that will bring.

Latest posts

Top Bottom